Buy it now
Everything you need to know about OpenSpace3D :
Learn the Scol language :
Advanced: create your own plugITs !
- Forum Scol community forum
- Redmine Follow the project, report bugs or submit patches.
- Subversion Download sources from subversion
Discover our video tutorials on our Youtube Channel
How to support the project ?
- Use OpenSpace3D for your projects
- Send us your comments, ideas or bug reports
- Talk about us !
- Entrust us with your 3D and virtual reality projects
- Make a donation for the continuity of the project
- Easy Ogre Exporter for 3DS Max Exporter for 3DS Max developed by our team and optimized for OpenSpace3D.
- Ogre exporter wiki Lots of informations concerning content export to Ogre3D format, which is the one that uses OpenSpace3D.
- Ogre3D_1.8_MeshsTools.zip Zip containing MeshUpgrader and XmlMeshConverter tools for Ogre 1.8. (~2.2Mo)
- Sketchup exporter Export Sketchup models to OpenSpace3D easily (~1.1Mo)
Licensing And Term of Use
OpenSpace3D is a Trademark, property of the I-maginer company.
OpenSpace3D is edited by I-maginer and provided under the LGPL version 3.0 license (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html)
The OpenSpace3D website is based on WordPress which is provided under the GPL license (https://wordpress.org/about/license/)
OpenSpace3D is using the following libraries (non-exhaustive list):
- Developed using Scol Technology (https://forum.openspace3d.com) provided under the Scol license (modified BSD like license)
- Ogre3D (https://www.ogre3d.org/) is provided under the MIT license (ogre.svn.sourceforge.net)
- Newton Game Dynamics (https://newtondynamics.com) is provided under the ZLIB license (www.gzip.org/zlib/zlib_license.html)
- Hikari (https://code.google.com/p/hikari-library/) is provided under the LGPL version 3.0 license (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html)
- CAudio (https://caudio.deathtouchstudios.com/) is provided under the ZLIB license (https://www.gzip.org/zlib/zlib_license.html)
- Stereoscopy manager for Ogre (www.ogre3d.org/forums) created by Mathieu Le Ber and provided under the BSD license
- ArUco (www.uco.es) created by Rafael Muñoz Salinas from the Córdoba University, provided under the BSD license
- ARToolkit (www.artoolkit.com)