- HTML French documentation Online HTML documentation (Automatic translation for other languages)
- English documentation English PDF documentation (Outdated, prefer the new HTML version!)
- French documentation French PDF documentation (Outdated, prefer the new HTML version!)
- Forum Scol community forum
- Redmine Follow the project, report bugs or submit patches.
- Subversion Download sources from subversion
How to support the project ?
- Use OpenSpace3D for your projects
- Send us your comments, ideas or bug repports
- Talk about us !
- Entrust us with your 3D and virtual reality projects
- Make a donation for the continuity of the project
Tutorials (French videos with English subtitles)
- OpenSpace3D Tutorial scene Here you can take a look at the final scene that you will do while following our new tutorials.
- Tutorial 1: Quick start First tutorial introduce OpenSpace3D interface, and focus on importing a 3DS Max scene.
- Tutorial 2: 3D edition This second tutorial explains how to manipulate your 3D content.
- Tutorial 3: PlugIt edition The third tutorial explains the PlugIt system, which permit to add interaction to the 3D scene easily.
- Tutorial 4: Material rendering This tutorial show how simple is to add some dynamic textures like refractions and reflexions effects with OpenSpace3D, or to play a video from your favorite streaming site.
- Tutorial 5: Animations We will explain with this tutorial how to manage meshs animations in OpenSpace3D.
- Easy Ogre Exporter for 3DS Max Exporter for 3DS Max developed by our team and optimized for OpenSpace3D.
- Ogre exporter wiki Lots of informations concerning content export to Ogre3D format, which is the one that uses OpenSpace3D.
- Ogre3D_1.8_MeshsTools.zip Zip containing MeshUpgrader and XmlMeshConverter tools for Ogre 1.8. (~2.2Mo)
- Sketchup exporter Export Sketchup models to OpenSpace3D easily (~1.1Mo)
Licensing And Term of Use
OpenSpace3D is a Trademark, property of the I-maginer company.
OpenSpace3D is edited by I-maginer and provided under the LGPL version 3.0 license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html)
The OpenSpace3D website is based on WordPress which is provided under the GPL license (http://wordpress.org/about/license/)
OpenSpace3D is using the following libraries (non-exhaustive list):
- Developed using Scol Technology (http://www.scolring.org) provided under the Scol license (modified BSD like license http://www.scolring.org/index.php/licence)
- Ogre3D (http://www.ogre3d.org/) is provided under the MIT license (http://ogre.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ogre/trunk/COPYING?revision=HEAD)
- Newton Game Dynamics (http://newtondynamics.com/forum/newton.php) is provided under the ZLIB license (http://www.gzip.org/zlib/zlib_license.html)
- Hikari (http://code.google.com/p/hikari-library/) is provided under the LGPL version 3.0 license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html)
- CAudio (http://caudio.deathtouchstudios.com/) is provided under the ZLIB license (http://www.gzip.org/zlib/zlib_license.html)
- Stereoscopy manager for Ogre (http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32284) created by Mathieu Le Ber and provided under the BSD license
- ArUco (http://www.uco.es/investiga/grupos/ava/node/26) created by Rafael Muñoz Salinas from the Córdoba University, provided under the BSD license